Currently, there has been NO change to the status of Budapest Energy Summit, taking place November 31 – December 2. We will continue to monitor health authority guidance relating to in-person events over the coming months to ensure the safety of our members, attendees, sponsors, and partners. We will provide regular updates should the conference be affected.
Budapest Energy Summit 2020 is the leading energy conference in the CEE-region.
BEST is an exclusive energy forum in Budapest, where top-level industry leaders, experts, policymakers and top executives in energy, finance and technology from all over the world meet and discuss not only the most current issues, industry trends, but also what directions to follow in the future.
• The accelerating energy transition
• European Green Deal, climate emergency and decarbonization
• Innovation in energy – renewables, clean energy solutions, energy storage, green hydrogen
• Sustainable and green finance
• The role of nuclear energy in a safe and clean energy mix, status of Paks II
• Sustainable mobility and its impact on energy efficiency
• The role of gas in the green deal. Status of Krk LNG terminal, ongoing gas projects
• Circular economy: the solution for a sustainable world?
• The drivers of the future: digitalisation, big data, machine learning. Tech companies in energy
• Diversity and inclusion in the energy sector
Hotel Marriott Budapest is the venue of the Budapest Energy Summit 2020.
The luxury hotel on the banks of the Danube River with the most beautiful view to the city.
Book your special rate for Budapest Energy Summit 2020.